It's Wednesday! Woohoo. Almost to the weekend. I've decided to combine Day 6 and 7 because I missed posting yesterday. Things have been crazy at work that when I get home I just want to crash. Thank the lord for this upcoming weekend and my new buddy:
I found this little gem at Target when I was picking up some last minute groceries for dinner on Monday. I bought some oranges and strawberries to cut up and stir in with it. It was SO delicious. Bethenny Frankel, you my dear are a genius.
On to the Challenge...
Day 6: Five Foods
1. Sweets. Preferably Red Velvet Cupcakes, Cheesecake
or some kind of overly Chocolate cake.
2. Fried Food - I'm from the south.
3. Pasta. I can eat it every day, it is sad.
4. BBQ. This is almost by default. I can live on those top three foods alone,
however Jason prefers to eat BBQ every night.
5. Eggs Over Easy. They just make my breakfast
Day 7: four books
1. Marley & Me. I'm a sucker for Dogs.
2. Something Borrowed
3. The Help
4. Lauren Conrad: LA Candy.
Truth be told - I've only read Marley & Me. The others are on my 'to read' list. I intend to try and find time to start reading but I just never have enough hours in the day. I watched Something Borrowed on demand on Sunday. It was SO cute and now I want to read the book. Hmm, maybe I'll pick it up on the way to the beach this weekend.