Hi y'all, sorry I've been behind on the Weekend Recap. I'm still somewhat recuperating (from just friday -it was a wild one.)
Friday day, we had our LOCO at work. Which is basically when our whole company goes out and does something fun. We headed out to Wekiva Springs for a beautiful day on the water, some intense volleyball, lots of drinks and one SERIOUS rainstorm party killer.
At these locos, we celebrate employee's anniversaries with custom hats. They made me an adorable bridal veil - that later was a causality in the horrible rain storm.
Other than that my weekend was pretty uneventful, I did become a godmommy to a beautiful baby girl
Last night, I received a sweet sweet email from Stephanie, who blogs at Quails' Quirks (check her out). She gave me the Liebster Award, and I'm so happy to say that it's my first award! Woop Woop
Each Nominee Should:
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
5. Share five random facts about yourself!
My five blogs are:
1. My Girl, Steph @ Living with Intention
2. Sweet Sweet Laurie @ The Rookie Wife
3. My Wedding go-to, Shannon @ Page Twenty-Two (she's over 200, but she's awesome - check her out)
4. The Beautiful Brittney @ Diary of a Southern Brunette
5. Fellow Puggle lover, Katie @ Miss Dixie
and, here are the five facts I betcha didn't know about moi:
1. I. have. a. sweet. tooth - Like, am in dire need of chocolate everyday
2. I get insanely pissed when I see hashtags on facebook. #thesearefortwitter #ortheoccasionalblogpost
3. I collect koozies from every event. We have a collection of over 100 at home. Which is why they are our favors for our wedding!
4. I have a (somewhat) irrational fear that my future child will kill me in the future. I wish I was joking, but those stories scare me.
5. I'm not as picky as some people I know (ahem, Steph) but I HATE green vegetables, or eating foods that I can't pronounce
And, there you have it! I can't WAIT until tomorrow - my new (and OH, so improved) blog is ready! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek