Monday's always have a way of creeping up on you. This weekend in Florida was gorgeous and I just wanted to spend every single minute outside.
We kind of followed that plan.
1. Friday night started out with Happy Hour/turned all night out with my work friends.
2. Saturday morning started bright and early with my first Barre Class. Loved it.
3. It consequently ended with Red Velvet Icecream. Judge away.
4. Sunday was Bailey's day out - we started at the Doggie Art Festival
5. And ended up at our Favorite bar, Stagger Inn. Dog Friendly plus free hot dogs and hamburgers
6. ACM's was the perfect end to our weekend.
Let's talk discuss the ACM's shall we? First of all, Taylor left that award show with nada. I've said it once and I'll say it again, It really makes me so happy to see real country music being represented and awarded at these shows.
Next thing, Tears were flowing last night. From MOI! I mean, these two speeches just made me cry tears of joy.
And lastly, Carrie looked amazing. Like she always does.
I'm off to go download, Lukey's new song and jam for the day!