I really thought that by the time I was 25 that I would have everything. Marriage, kids, successful job, big bucks...the works! I'm currently reporting from my 28th year and I can say that I currently have 1 1/2 of those things - Marriage and a Job.
Which means I still have some growing up to do.
When I grow up...
I'll own a house that was built specifically for us. I'll use my Pinterest board to work with our builder and he'll give me all of these
I'll have kids that dress like this with Dogs that look like this:
And Bailey too, of course.
One thing will stay the same, I'll have wine with my girlfriends when I can. But maybe then I'll be having Real Housewive's style dinner parties.
This saying will reign true:
And at the end of all of it...Jason and I will retire, move out to my Dream Beach house in New Smyrna (it's named Sandy Feet) and drink Miami Vice's every day.
I'm a creature of habit. I find something I enjoy and I do it over and over and over again. When I was listening to Mr. J. Aldean on the way to work this morning, I thought..
"If I can find Jason in the back of a jacked up tailgate...where could people find me"
Since I know alllll of you definitely want to hang out with me (jokes!) here's where you can find me.
1. The beach, the pool or pretty much anywhere outdoors to enjoy my Sunshine state...near a body of water of course.
It's the "hot" season in Florida, which means I"ll be near a some sort of water every weekend. While the beach is my favorite place to go, I'll settle for a good ol' fashion pool party any time!
2. Plopped down on my couch, with my fam-bam, watching crime shows (aka trying to convince Jason to watch Real Housewives)
In all seriousness, I'm obsessed with the Following. Which is why Monday's are my favorite TV nights. If you're searching for me...I'll be the one, in PJ's with a glass of wine and cuddling my dog as I scream at the screen while watching The Following.
3. a Country Concert.
If you attend a Country concert in the Central Florida area, it's a safe bet to say that you'll see me dancing around with fireball in my boots and a Koozie I bought from the vendors..
4. Any festival with the word "Wine" in it.
Yeah...I'll be there. You don't have to ask me twice.
No judging allowed...cause there will be ice in my cup.
5. Oh...and on Friday, you can find me office-chair dancing to #backthatazzupfriday.
Today is my first time actually linking up...but rest assure, I'm on my A game with #backthatazzup every single week.
I've got two jams for you.
Monday's always have a way of creeping up on you. This weekend in Florida was gorgeous and I just wanted to spend every single minute outside.
We kind of followed that plan.
1. Friday night started out with Happy Hour/turned all night out with my work friends.
2. Saturday morning started bright and early with my first Barre Class. Loved it.
3. It consequently ended with Red Velvet Icecream. Judge away.
4. Sunday was Bailey's day out - we started at the Doggie Art Festival
5. And ended up at our Favorite bar, Stagger Inn. Dog Friendly plus free hot dogs and hamburgers
6. ACM's was the perfect end to our weekend.
Let's talk discuss the ACM's shall we? First of all, Taylor left that award show with nada. I've said it once and I'll say it again, It really makes me so happy to see real country music being represented and awarded at these shows.
Next thing, Tears were flowing last night. From MOI! I mean, these two speeches just made me cry tears of joy.
And lastly, Carrie looked amazing. Like she always does.
I'm off to go download, Lukey's new song and jam for the day!
Things have been happening but blogging just hasn't. Trips to San Fran, New York, life, and all that jazz. Jason asked me the other day "How is blogging going?" and I realized how much I've been neglected this little piece on the interwebs that's all mine.
I miss it, I do. I'm going to try to come back.. and I hope y'all will welcome me with open arms!